Oscraps

2014 Week 32 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

My 2013 book is finally done, so that's where my scrapping time was spent this week. I almost didn't take any pictures! So week 32 should not be too hard to do.

I think I mentioned I went back through all the pages and made updates, then I supplemented with 374 additional photos that needed to be in the book to tell stories. These are in addition to 4 big trips which got their own books and pages. I might be out of control :)

In the process I learned that Shutterfly is limited to 111 pages in their books, which I have already exceeded for 2014, so I guess I will be making a Volume 1 and a Volume 2.

Hello, my name is Diane and I am addicted to scrapbooking :)

If you care to take a look, here is 2013...
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/r...a1ce4c4ba5bcfd7207a7b1fe91&sid=8AZtWrZm4ZtWcM

dwsewbiz

As predicted, week 32 was not at all hard, and only one page, and done :) I simply used the same template as last week, deleted photos, added, changed out the color, added elements.

scrap-genie

Really enjoyed looking at your 2013 book! Makes me want to get mine done too.

Week 32 looks beautiful. I love the colors and those orchids. You make good use of that handsome template.

dwsewbiz

Oh I thought you had already done your 2013 book Jean? Maybe that was 2012??

Interesting to see how our processes and pages change a little. As I look back at my 2013 book, I prefer the story pages to the photo-a-day templates. Yet I prefer the lesser work of the photo-a-day approach ;-)

LindyShay

My Week 32 :)

32-copy.jpg

dwsewbiz

Beautiful Lindy! love the softness, the pinkness, wonderful new artplay and elements, perfectly used!

scrap-genie

Lindy, your pages look like a beautiful dream. Love 'em.

Diane, I did books for 2008 when I did a full page every day and one for 2010 that ran into 2011 that was a two-page spread for each month. 2013 is ready to go, just haven't done it yet. After the daily page, I couldn't face it again. Doing the weekly page now isn't so hard.

And here is week 32 - hard to believe summer is winding down.

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Diane you rocked those shapes!!!!!
Jean I love the accent on green, so calming.
Lindy I love the softness of your layouts and look at that hairy face on your hubby-whoo hoo, lol

dwsewbiz

wow, Jean, a page a day!! That's amazing! Although, now that I think about it, not too many days go by that I don't make a page, speaking of which, I must get back to my roadtrip, and finish the Santa Barbara trip from last April...yikes!

Thanks, Heather, I found pics that worked better in the triangles this week :)
Oh I just noticed those pinecones, how cute and fun! I think I may have to try that :)

And yes, love the green, Jean :) Summers are not really green here, especially as dry as it is. The state is starting to offer credits for removal of lawns, which I think is a good idea. Of course, this is making me feel guilty as I head off to the golf course this morning.

Great job keeping up everyone!