Oscraps

2014 Week 22 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

A little early, but I have started on week 22 because I knew some of my sunday activities were going to get their own pages.

These were really fun to do, doing research and collecting some vintage images and ephemera to tell the story of the places we visited.

Week-22_-Playland.jpg
Week-22_-Sutro-1.jpg

dwsewbiz

Thank you! I worked really hard on these and just love them! Many of these images were available in the wonderful Lands End visitor center, and I looked for postcards but couldn't find any, but then, being digital, how fortunate to be able to find them online...even tickets and programs and such!

Makes me wish I was a kid in school...imagine the options for creating reports these days :)

dwsewbiz

I needed 3 more pages to complete week 22...selfies from Sunday, a page about Moss Beach, and a page for the rest of the week.

Week-22_-Selfies.jpg
Week-22_-Moss-Beach.jpg
Week-224.jpg

scrap-genie

Diane, I am so impressed with the week and all those beautiful pages about it. Mine is about a nice but mostly quiet week with lots of greenery.

dwsewbiz

oh that is green! so many lovely pictures! You manage to get some great perspectives in your shots...something else I should think about :)

Namaste

More gorgeous layouts, everyone! I'm dying, Diane - you're a fellow Game of Thrones addict? We just started watching them all about a week ago on HBO Go. I ordered the Fire & Ice series on Amazon so we'll be reading them all on the Kindle once we get caught up with the episodes on HBO. I'm so beyond addicted (don't tell me what happens)!!! Here is my Week 22 (I'm working on PL while two of my daughters catch up on GoT since my son & I kept watching until after 1:30 this morning!) Gasp!

Week-22-1-Web.jpg
Week-22-2-Web.jpg

Week-22-1-Web.jpg

Week-22-2-Web.jpg