Oscraps

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Have any of you watched this? My son is adamant that he wants to wait until it is all in the can so he can binge watch it, then watch Yellowstone. It looks like it's really good, but the teasers can misdirect. I want to watch, but he is partially disabled and unable to work so he has the telly most of the time. He's usually pretty considerate when I sit down to watch with him, but he's not budging on this one.

tjscraps

It is a prequel - I don't think it matters if you watch Yellowstone first. We've watched all of Yellowstone, and the first 2 of 1883 - we don't subscribe to the channel it's on and only got the free preview.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
It is a prequel - I don't think it matters if you watch Yellowstone first. We've watched all of Yellowstone, and the first 2 of 1883 - we don't subscribe to the channel it's on and only got the free preview.
That's good to know, Trina. We watched all of Yellowstone too and plan to start watching 1883 as soon as we're done with the rest of Ozark. We're getting near the end of that show.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Have been loving watching 1883, it is so good! Not necessary to watch it first though before Yellowstone which is also awesome!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
We finished every episode of 1883 that's available right now. It really gets under your skin. I'm looking forward to more episodes.

LSlycord

So did I read correctly that 1883 is done after last night? I was waiting for it to all be done before beginning. I’ve watched Yellowstone faithfully. But if 1883 is just one season, I don’t know if I am ready for that.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
No, I think it is coming back @LSlycord . I just read this: Paramount+ confirmed on February 15 that more episodes are indeed on the way. It's unclear how many new episodes will be shot and if they will consider it a full season, but rest assured that the story isn't ending yet.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I have not watched Yellowstone. So no 1883 for me. Maybe I should add them to my watch list.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I don't know how they are going to keep going with 1883, the final was a real tear jerker!! Grab the tissue box for this one!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
So did I read correctly that 1883 is done after last night? I was waiting for it to all be done before beginning. I’ve watched Yellowstone faithfully. But if 1883 is just one season, I don’t know if I am ready for that.
It's coming back, Linda - we don't know when - but it's coming back. it better after the way it ended!!!