Oscraps

12/13 QOTD: Holiday Movies

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Do you have a favorite holiday movie? Is there a new release you're anxious to see or an old fave that will be showing soon?

I love some of the old ones....Scrooge, White Christmas and The Christmas Story. I also love the sappy cheesy holiday movies that come out on the Lifetime and Hallmark channels. I have pvr'd one last week and will pvr another one this week. I like to sit down a few nights before Xmas and watch them, with my bowl of popcorn, and enjoy the ambience of the lights on the tree and fireplace.

If you didn't know it.....yes, I get super sappy during the holiday time...I love the emotion of Christmas.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
We have some family favorites- very traditional to watch. A Christmas Story is a Must-See (see me avi?? LOL) as well as Elf.
I loooove It's a Wonderful Life but no one watches it with me.

Has anyone seen A Very Murry Christmas on Netflix? We watched the first half and gave up. I am wondering if it would be worth finishing or not?

DoggiNo

Yeah Rae's QOTD !!! I love these. :bliss:
I've missed these since ... well you know since when ;-)

I love a good Christmas movie ... all bundled up on the cough under a blanket with some hot cocoa and marshmellows.

My favourties ...

The Christmas Shoes
The Polar Express

CindaA

Does Home Alone count?! Christmas Vacation. Polar Express. I bought It's a Wonderful Life a couple years ago and we have yet to watch it! And yes, Elf. I've watched some on Netflix, but can't recall the names of them. Thanks for reminding me I have a couple in my que to share with family!

ritacica

I lOve the awesOme O!
Oh my favorite Christmas movie is the "Christmas with the Kranks"...really fun!!!
Every year, every Christmas we look at this movie.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Oh yes....Rita....I love Christmas With the Kranks. I love Jaimee Lee Curtis and Tim Allen. They were both so good in that movie!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh yes....Rita....I love Christmas With the Kranks. I love Jaimee Lee Curtis and Tim Allen. They were both so good in that movie!
I saw that one on Netflix yesterday, while we were looking for Christmas Vacation. It is good?