Oscraps

10th Anniversary Celebration @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
600_10AdJBrisebois_zpsb4gqzdza.jpg

In the early months of 2007 I stepped cautiously, but excitedly into the world of Digital Scrapbook Designer. In August of that same year, I had the very good fortune and blessing of being invited by Vicki Stegall to join the Oscraps design team. At that time I had no idea how much of a wonderful, life-changing impact that single decision would have on the next 10 years of my life.

Not only do I have the honor of being surrounded by the most talented and creative designers & scrappers in our field, I've also had the opportunity to work with our amazing Mama O. From the very first day we exchanged emails, Vicki has been warm, caring, kind, generous, enthusiastic, professional, and a scrapping & designing genius. Vicki is always looking forward and an inspiration in countless ways - she is so much of the reason why I am still head-over-heels in love with designing & scrapping all these years later. I am so thankful to Vicki and to all of you for being a part of this amazing journey!

This month I'm kicking off my 10 year anniversary celebration with an awesome sale! Right now in my shoppe, for one week only (Jan 9-15) - I've reduced 10 of my favorite products down to $1! Click >>here<< to find these products and many other freebies & dollar deals.

I'm also launching a huge challenge next week that will inspire you to scrap hundreds of photos! Yes, I said hundreds lol.

More celebration $1 sales, challenges, freebies & products are coming soon! Be sure to like my Facebook Designer page >>here<< & subscribe to my blog >>here<< so that you don't miss a thing!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
10 years!!! Time flies. Big hugs and congrats to you. I love what you wrote about Vicki, all true and a reason why I have been here 10 years as well. Here is to another 10.
:champagne:
xoxo!!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Wow Joanne 10 years already!! How wonderful! I can't wait to see your challenge that is coming up!

Soco

Congratulations on your 10 years designing, Joanne! Here's to another 10 of enjoying your beautiful creations!!! :hug:

tropt

Congrats, Joanne...and YAY for us because we get to enjoy all your fabulous designs!!!

petey111

Congratulations Joanne! You have been a huge source of scrapping inspiration for me!! I might have to go raid my wish list and take advantage of your sale!!