Oscraps

01/06 QOTD Chores

bcgal00

CHEERY O
What's your least favourite chore?

I hate vacuuming and gladly dust and sweep the floor so my hubs will vacuum for me.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I don't hate vacuuming or dusting, but the part that comes before that. clearing the floor and tables etc. so I can actually vacuum and dust!!

DoggiNo

Washing windows ... such a waste of time and energy ... either the sun is out afterwards and they are full of stripes and stuff or it starts raining again and it's all for nothing.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Katja- truth!!!!

I hate scrubbing the tubs. It is just too much work for little reward. Why can't ya clean something once and then have it stay clean forever???

nancyr

When it comes to chores it is cleaning the bathroom! But truth be told I don't like any chore and that is why they are called chores!

DoggiNo

I have a great deal with my husband for cleaning the shower ... I go first so he gets hot water from the start of his shower but in return he cleans the shower when he's done. :cool:

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
As Katja said ... washing the windows ... is wasted time ...
Honestly ... i don't like any cleaning job ... :)

My husband and I split the duties ...

Aussiekat

Cleaning the shower is icky for me - I actually prefer cleaning the toilets (which is saying a lot when I'm outnumbered by the guys, 2 to 1!! LOL) I can never seem to get the grout staying nice and clean on the shower tiles ...