Oscraps

♥ New word art - Just Sayin' {one} ♥

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I have always loved looking at word art, and I decided to try making a pack myself! :beatingheart: Just Sayin' {one} is 30% off through December :heartpumpred:

jhd-justsayin1-600.jpg

I have also decided to start bundling some of my older products together - these have been in the store for YEARS, and they are now a $4 bundle :) Be sure to check your stash to make sure you haven't already purchased these individually in past sales ;) Edited to add that the products in the bundle ARE still for sale individually.

jhd-hopesanddreams-bundled600.jpg

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I have always loved looking at word art, and I decided to try making a pack myself! :beatingheart: Just Sayin' {one} is 30% off through December :heartpumpred:

View attachment 409335

I have also decided to start bundling some of my older products together - these have been in the store for YEARS, and they are now a $4 bundle :) Be sure to check your stash to make sure you haven't already purchased these individually in past sales ;) Edited to add that the products in the bundle ARE still for sale individually.

View attachment 409336
Love that word art!

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Love that word art!
You made my day, Vicky :heartpumplove: I am always nervous when I start something new...I welcome feedback on the word arts...I am just starting out doing the fully text word art...I have done some Grungy Sentiments, but that is different with the paints as the background. I want to be sure that things are good, quality, not trash...lol etc.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
You made my day, Vicky :heartpumplove: I am always nervous when I start something new...I welcome feedback on the word arts...I am just starting out doing the fully text word art...I have done some Grungy Sentiments, but that is different with the paints as the background. I want to be sure that things are good, quality, not trash...lol etc.
I plan on getting them to work with! I love the religious and faith based WA, especially! My granddaughter is with me today, so I probably won't work with it until tonight. She is an early-to-bed/early riser, LOL! She is 12 1/2, so I am sure that will change in the next 6 months or so, LOL! Oh to be a teenager again!.......NOT!

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
I plan on getting them to work with! I love the religious and faith based WA, especially! My granddaughter is with me today, so I probably won't work with it until tonight. She is an early-to-bed/early riser, LOL! She is 12 1/2, so I am sure that will change in the next 6 months or so, LOL! Oh to be a teenager again!.......NOT!
LOL yeah, I bet that will change... :giggle4: I hope you guys have fun today!! :beatingheart:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
As soon as I saw these wordart Jenn I had a layout idea pop into my head! lol! I should be doing the housework!!! but what the heck, you gotta scrap when mojo strikes!! :giggle4:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
As soon as I saw these wordart Jenn I had a layout idea pop into my head! lol! I should be doing the housework!!! but what the heck, you gotta scrap when mojo strikes!! :giggle4:

Oh, Ona...this is FANTASTIC!!!! What a wonderful idea to add the bird and soar...wonderful message...gorgeous creation :lovey3: I wish I could help you with the housework so you could have more time to create...your layouts are always gorgeous :heartpumpred: