Oscraps

♥ More new smilies added ♥

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Oh boy - scary ones - YES!!! I love this one - :knifehead: :floorlaugh:
I do, too!!! I haven't even used it yet....I am afraid of scaring peeps, but I feel like using it at least twice a week, just for fun...:giggle4::flower::grimreaper:

I went searching around the interwebs for smilies a few nights ago, and I came across a few different sites where people were posting plugins and just the old school smilies that I remember using from at least 18 years ago, if not earlier!! I was excited to see some shooting ones because of my Unreal Tournament computer gaming days, especially being in a sniper clan, and then the leader of it until we closed it down...I was pregnant with Chloe, my youngest, around the time I stopped playing...I miss those days, though! I met so many fun and awesome people, and we all loved using smilies in our forum, so seeing some of the ones from back in those days got me really excited to keep searching for other ones we do not have here! I know not everyone likes guns, and I don't want to offend people, so I don't know if I should post those? I personally love shooting guns, even though I don't own one yet...we only have bb guns. My son owns a few, and he lets me practice with his from time to time :) The only reason I want to get one IS for protection...out here we have quite a few people that we had issues with around this time, last year, and they are the in and out of jail types of people who HAVE done negative things to our family/houses. I will NOT let any of that happen again, if I can help it...and our little town doesn't have police working at night...we have to wait for the county to show up :voodoodoll: <--- that one is my personal favorite, BTW...:beatingheart:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thank you, Jenn!! Are you still taking requests? There was one I was looking for yesterday- although darned if I can remember what it was today. I think if you find any thinking/forgetting/confused ones, those would be good additions for me :lol23:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
The thinking one is what sucked me into the smilies rabbit hole...I had taken note that I needed to find one...I believe I DID find one, need to look through the folder to find it, but not sure if it was a normal sized one or one of the BIG ones, and I *think* I have another jaw drop one...will look to see and get those added today, if so :heartpumppink:

:ketchup::ketchup::ketchup::ketchup::ketchup::ketchup::ketchup::ketchup::ketchup:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Awwwww...the sweet, sweet, precious love betwixt the two of you...gives me all the feels :cloud9: :glowskull::crazy::getwell::giggle4::joke::fairy2::sparkles1::dancingbfly::pillowfight:

BTW...I am not seeing my flying witch anymore....do you see her anywhere?? She used to be in the holiday section...hmmm, might need to upload her again...off to go check...and SEE, this is where I would go flying off on my broom stick!! SHEESHOLA!! :motorcycle:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Oh know the witch is gone????? Let me go look.
:flyingwitch I got her back!!! Sorry, I got side tracked chatting with Viv on messenger! :giggle4: SO, the name of her file was witch.gif, and I recently added two more witches, and one of them must have been named exactly the same, so I have changed her name to flyingwitch.gif, and she is now flying freely!!! :heartpumplove: