Oscraps

♥ ♥ ♥ Hearts ♥ ♥ ♥

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I don't have a number pad on my Surface but have copied and pasted from the character map in Arial. Hope it works.
I was trying to remember if I had a number pad on my laptop, which I no longer have. I'm quite sure I didn't and I think you just confirmed that. I'm not very computer savvy, so I'm not sure what "copied and pasted from the character map in Arial" means, but I see a purple heart so I'm thinkin' it worked.

scrap-genie

I was trying to remember if I had a number pad on my laptop, which I no longer have. I'm quite sure I didn't and I think you just confirmed that. I'm not very computer savvy, so I'm not sure what "copied and pasted from the character map in Arial" means, but I see a purple heart so I'm thinkin' it worked.
In the Windows Start menu scroll all the way to Windows Accessories. In that folder is the program Character Map. I have it pinned to Start so it's easy to find. It contains all the characters for every installed font. I'm working in Windows 10, but it is the same in Win 11 and older versions too. Hope it gives some ideas. (Look out @faerywings if you go there. )

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
In the Windows Start menu scroll all the way to Windows Accessories. In that folder is the program Character Map. I have it pinned to Start so it's easy to find. It contains all the characters for every installed font. I'm working in Windows 10, but it is the same in Win 11 and older versions too. Hope it gives some ideas. (Look out @faerywings if you go there. )
I have Windows 11 and found it. I had to go to Windows Accessories and then to Windows Tools in order to find Character Map. Thank you! You've taught me something new today. :)

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
on mac you press the FN key and you get a popup screen with all possible emojis like on your phone ....but unfortunately not all of them can be used in the forum

In the arrows with next category you choose the pictographs and there you find the heart and ..... ♥︎ ♡ ☀︎ ▶︎ ...

♥︎ recoloured as Betty Jo said in the first post ...

Hmm. My Mac keyboard has 12 function keys and none f them do that. LOL

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Found it. ♥︎ You have to go to the Edit menu in your browser and click "Emojis and Symbols" and a page opens with all the emojis you could ever ask for! More complicated than just clicking like the PC, but it works!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Found it. ♥︎ You have to go to the Edit menu in your browser and click "Emojis and Symbols" and a page opens with all the emojis you could ever ask for! More complicated than just clicking like the PC, but it works!
Thanks for sharing this info, Susie. ♥