Oscraps

PSCC 2024 Show Transform Box disappeared

mimes1

CHEERY O
:thankyouspin: both!!!
Now back to the question from B.E.F.O.R.E. this highjacking....Hah - I highjacked my own thread!
What is the home screen button you dislike so much?

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Now back to the question from B.E.F.O.R.E. this highjacking....
It is always showing stuff to try, I believe...I haven't restarted PS yet because I have active stuff going and can't yet...other than that, that is what I usually see when I start PSCC

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Now back to the question from B.E.F.O.R.E. this highjacking....Hah - I highjacked my own thread!
When you open PS with that ticked it opens on the main page of PSCC and all the advertising blah blah blah, I just like to go straight to the software itself and open a psd file and start scrapping! lol!

mimes1

CHEERY O
When you open PS with that ticked it opens on the main page of PSCC and all the advertising blah blah blah, I just like to go straight to the software itself and open a psd file and start scrapping! lol!
Hey Ona. I just discovered that I can turn off all that how to and advertising stuff on the home page and still leave the little thumbnail links open. Much nicer.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hey Ona. I just discovered that I can turn off all that how to and advertising stuff on the home page and still leave the little thumbnail links open. Much nicer.
I guess I am just a creature of habit, I don't even have some of 'new features' turned on, just quicker for me to set everything to my 'usual' settings! lol!!

Did that selection box thingy appear again today??

mimes1

CHEERY O
@wombat146 Here's what my task bar looks like regarding the show transform box. It's not there.
But over to the right, it's now in that drop down menu. It works fine, but it's an extra click to get there. I don't get why it disappeared from it's usual spot.

IMG_4242.jpg
Look - it's even centered for you!