Oscraps

To the new members: are you finding your way yet?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Many new faces have arrived in the past few weeks. I enjoy getting to know new people.
I realize that it has not been easy for them to see their familiar place disappear (I can't imagine what I would do without our O home)
I hope you are already feeling a bit at home.
How are you doing, are you starting to find your way here?

Celestine

Everyone has been incredibly welcoming. I was here for a blink several years ago, but the forum has changed quite a bit and I am re-orienting myself. So happy to see the great challenges and happy atmosphere have stayed the same! Maybe even more amped up! It is going to take some time to get through posts and such, but I look forward to getting back into the Oscraps groove! I am excited to try out new-to-me designers and look at the bank of kits added since I was here last!

AK_Tracy

I think I fell in love with this site and everyone the moment @wombat146 told me where the cool kids hang out! And @faerywings told she love sarcasm. The rest of the lovely ladies was a bonus and @JeanneMN being my new twin, I doubt you'll ever get rid of me. I love the challenges. I've been working on looking around and getting more familiar but I can say I am now home (again).

One major love I have, is the Daily O. It is so very hard to get into a new group and find your way. The Daily O is perfect. I can jump in where I am and not have to scroll back through 100 pages. I could (but didn't) look back at other days if I wanted. But everyone filled in the gaps of what I didn't know and it was amazing. I felt so accepted and loved and then the challenges and comments. :love: You'll never get rid of me :yesss::floorlaugh:

mimes1

CHEERY O
Thank you so much Veer for asking! The welcome here has been nothing short of incredible. In every way. Losing our Scrap Girl home has been a little bit overwhelming but as soon as I jumped on @AK_Tracy coat tails and started posting and joining threads, It feels like home. It really does. It's important to me to have just one place to call home where relationships (and creativity!) flourish. And you all have knocked it out of the park. So thank you all.

AK_Tracy

Thank you so much Veer for asking! The welcome here has been nothing short of incredible. In every way. Losing our Scrap Girl home has been a little bit overwhelming but as soon as I jumped on @AK_Tracy coat tails and started posting and joining threads, It feels like home. It really does. It's important to me to have just one place to call home where relationships (and creativity!) flourish. And you all have knocked it out of the park. So thank you all.
YES! Totally! So thankful you jumped on my coattails. We shall talk about the boot print you left later :floorlaugh:
I'll be honest and say this is so now home, I will probably delete the other accounts I tested out. I cant imagine feeling this amazing anywhere else.

mimes1

CHEERY O
YES! Totally! So thankful you jumped on my coattails. We shall talk about the boot print you left later :floorlaugh:
I'll be honest and say this is so now home, I will probably delete the other accounts I tested out. I cant imagine feeling this amazing anywhere else.
Hahaha!!! I laughed out loud at this!!! So glad we're in this together. :heartpumpred:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
So glad you new girls are settling right in... and feeling right at home. I lost a couple of my 'digi-homes' earlier in my digi-scraping life and it was so sad... But when Digi-Chicks closed Karen Schulz brought a bunch of us 'chicks' over here to the O. So I understand how important it is to be welcomed and slide right into place here at the OScraps. We are having fun meeting you all and having you here with us, too.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Vera, thank you so much for asking this. It's nice to have feedback, good or bad, but especially when it is so sweet!

We are all thrilled to have you here and that everyone is jumping in feet first and having fun. I know this site is *officially* Vicki's but I see myself as the crazy Auntie so my heart bursts with pride when I hear you are all happy here.

:grouphugyay:

JeanneMN

I think I fell in love with this site and everyone the moment @wombat146 told me where the cool kids hang out! And @faerywings told she love sarcasm. The rest of the lovely ladies was a bonus and @JeanneMN being my new twin, I doubt you'll ever get rid of me. I love the challenges. I've been working on looking around and getting more familiar but I can say I am now home (again).

One major love I have, is the Daily O. It is so very hard to get into a new group and find your way. The Daily O is perfect. I can jump in where I am and not have to scroll back through 100 pages. I could (but didn't) look back at other days if I wanted. But everyone filled in the gaps of what I didn't know and it was amazing. I felt so accepted and loved and then the challenges and comments. :love: You'll never get rid of me :yesss::floorlaugh:
:yesss::yesss::yesss::yesss::yesss::yesss:
I feel like I've had a face lift but my face still moves because my spirits have been buoyed up, my heart is lighter, and I want to scrap again. @wombat146 I wish I would have listened to you sooner. @AK_Tracy total kind twin my friend. Thank 'yall for being so sweet and welcoming.