Oscraps

Hello Again!

Celestine

Hello Oscraps! I'm another scrapper wandering back after some time away. I've been very active at ScrapGirls, and I still don't have the scrapping fever out of my blood. From my brief time here several years ago, I remember how super friendly you all are! I am excited to be back!
A little about me: from the U.S. Midwest; like to scrap vacations and family; love scrapping challenges; and about to become a first-time grandparent! That new baby is due any day, so I may be introducing myself here only to go on a bit of a hiatus as we travel to my daughter's many-states-away-home to help out for a few weeks. Cheers!

GraceJ

Hi my dear!! welcome and congrats on becoming a grand, looking forward to see the pages you will scrap about it.

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Yay welcome back Celestine :) so happy to see you here. Becoming a grandmother for the first time must be so exciting - I'm still waiting for Michael to make me a grandma - one day.

Can't wait to see all the photos you take of the precious little one and all the baby layouts that are sure to follow :D

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Big welcome back to Oscraps Celestine! :welcome3: How exciting in becoming a new grandma! Please holler if you need a hand with anything! :)

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Yay welcome back Celestine :( so happy to see you here. Becoming a grandmother for the first time must be so exciting - I'm still waiting for Michael to make me a grandma - one day.

Can't wait to see all the photos you take of the precious little one and all the baby layouts that are sure to follow :D

Ignore the gremlins that turned my smiley face into a frowning one - I'm really very happy that you are here :D

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Ignore the gremlins that turned my smiley face into a frowning one - I'm really very happy that you are here :D
A certain someone at work again, me thinks.... :couchtv:

I feel you on wanting grandkids...my two oldest are 28 and 27, youngest just turned 18. So far, my son, who is the oldest, is my greatest chance of having a grandchild because he is the only one with a partner....and I ADORE his partner....such a sweet girl :heartpumplove:

DesignsByCRK

Designer
A certain someone at work again, me thinks.... :couchtv:

I feel you on wanting grandkids...my two oldest are 28 and 27, youngest just turned 18. So far, my son, who is the oldest, is my greatest chance of having a grandchild because he is the only one with a partner....and I ADORE his partner....such a sweet girl :heartpumplove:

I think you could be right there :angelwhistle:

I have one child - a son who turned 30 in February. He broke up with his GF about 6 months ago, so I'm starting to think I'm never gonna get grandkids :bawling: I keep telling him to get himself out there again, cos mumma needs grandkids, but he just keeps ignoring me :rolleyes:

Celestine

Yay welcome back Celestine :) so happy to see you here. Becoming a grandmother for the first time must be so exciting - I'm still waiting for Michael to make me a grandma - one day.

I used your Dream Big Little One and Bundle of Joy kits so much for the layouts of my great-niece and great-nephew a little while back, but I can already tell this little one will be in a different palette. The nursery is decorated in neutrals, grays and beiges, and I was really surprised when I went shopping for clothes that baby boy things are so neutral!

This is my big HINT HINT for a baby boy (or girl) CRK kit with these more current color palettes. My niece hardly ever put her baby daughter in pink. And when I was buying newborn boy clothes for the upcoming arrival, not a single thing was powder blue. Gray, beige, khaki, little bit of navy, pops of yellow or orange. Pastels for a newborn? Almost none to be found.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Welcome, Grandma! You are going to love being a grandma! It's the best experience ever! Can't wait to see pages of the new little one!
Hello Oscraps! I'm another scrapper wandering back after some time away. I've been very active at ScrapGirls, and I still don't have the scrapping fever out of my blood. From my brief time here several years ago, I remember how super friendly you all are! I am excited to be back!
A little about me: from the U.S. Midwest; like to scrap vacations and family; love scrapping challenges; and about to become a first-time grandparent! That new baby is due any day, so I may be introducing myself here only to go on a bit of a hiatus as we travel to my daughter's many-states-away-home to help out for a few weeks. Cheers!

BoatLady

Yippe Celestine you are here too...I'm happy I can still see your fabulous page and when the baby arrives we will see wonderful baby pages!!!

DesignsByCRK

Designer
I used your Dream Big Little One and Bundle of Joy kits so much for the layouts of my great-niece and great-nephew a little while back, but I can already tell this little one will be in a different palette. The nursery is decorated in neutrals, grays and beiges, and I was really surprised when I went shopping for clothes that baby boy things are so neutral!

This is my big HINT HINT for a baby boy (or girl) CRK kit with these more current color palettes. My niece hardly ever put her baby daughter in pink. And when I was buying newborn boy clothes for the upcoming arrival, not a single thing was powder blue. Gray, beige, khaki, little bit of navy, pops of yellow or orange. Pastels for a newborn? Almost none to be found.

Hint taken :p