Oscraps

You're Usually Further Along Linda
lkdavis

You're Usually Further Along Linda

Anna Aspnes

WaterColor Template Album No. 9 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/WaterColor-Template-Album-No.-9.html
ArtPlay MiniPalette Modish (free with $20 purchase)

Process: I created most of this layout in Photoshop on my iPad, something Ive been wanting to learn. I opened the template and accessed the ArtPlay Palette to build the background on my iPad. Then I clipped photos from my iPhone to the masks. The only thing I havent figured out is how to get the text the way I want. iPad Photoshop doesnt show the fonts that I use on my computer, i.e. Adobe Garamond Pro. Ill have to spend some time looking for help.
I get so annoyed when I get this message :) Remarkably, I have continued to meet my goals every day. It must be from running up and down the stairs in my 3-story house :)

Great documentation and page! If I had an apple watch mine would say ... Get Moving!

Laughing at Miki's above comment! Linda, my hat is off to anyone who swims at 4 in the morning...I'm a night owl so that sounds utterly out of the question to me! Great documentation of the trend toward new norms.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout