Oscraps

Celebrate
margeda

Celebrate

Birthday Sale Event
40% SALE at Anna Aspnes Designs
From Friday, March 20, 2020 at 9 am through Friday, March 27, 2019 at Midnight PST.
Excludes Licenses, GiftKardz, ValuePacks, On Sale DigitalART products released in the last 12 weeks.

ArtPlay Mini Palette Modish_ArtsyPaper2;FrameWhiteOrnateD;FeltBlueWings;CelebrateWordART; MMBalloon;StainOverlay1;BlossomHead APMPModish
Free with $20 purchase from aA Designs--Offer Valid 20-27 March 2020 9am MST

Also used:
Framed Masks No. 6_3E,F FramedMasksNo6

Process:
Almost everyone has the smiles that make the most sense in the world. I have one too. I chose this photo.
You have opened a new document. Added by ArtsyPaper. | You opened FramedMask, where you cut the photo. He put the white frame underneath. This faded. | She placed the balloon, WA, flowers, and a lyrics detail in her hand.
It is so beautiful this ArtsyPaper and the items in the kit that it was easy to make this page that is dear to my heart.

Lyrics Detail:
"Smile, more important than other,
A pleasure you won't find anywhere else.
His heart is young,
Yet how much she wears.
Whenever he plays and laughs,
A miracle you can't ask for.
I'm afraid to tell you
Listen to why:
It's good that you live,
You give everything,
And so my life was complete,
You believe you exist. "

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Beautiful photo and masking love the Lyrics to the song and the cluster with the balloon as if she is holding it.

Precious photo to accompany the lyrics! Beautiful job of blending the frame, Margo! This is very uplifting!

Drga fot a szvegekhez! Szp munka, hogy sszekeverjk a keretet, Margo! Ez nagyon felemel!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout