Oscraps

~Your Story~
kewl_jive

~Your Story~

This is Caleigh, when she was very little

Journaling reads:

I want you to know that we fought for you. It was a very hard decision whether to continue my pregnancy with you or not. The doctors advised us to terminate my pregnancy due to my high glucose level. They layed out several bad scenarios that could happen. But your papa and I decided to continue and pray hard that you'll be alright and healthy. It was a battle for 9 months but when you finally came, I was so relieved to see you healthy and normal. Thank you for a job well done when you were still inside my tummy and for holding on for 9
months. Seeing you now at 17 months, strong and bubbly, is pure joy!

Credits:

Everything from the gorgeous COLLAB

Storyteller

A Collaboration by
One Little Bird and Paislee Press

Thanks for looking and comments!
Beth ^-^
OMG!! what an utterly fantastic page! love the cluster work, and your shadow work is just stunning and of course, that photograph is just so adorable!! fabulous page composition, just love it!!

Its going into the Standing O's !!! https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=238562#post238562

Oh my goodness! This is breathtaking. The page is beautiful...but, then when I read the journaling, it just makes the whole thing come to life! So glad that you kept fighting!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
kewl_jive
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout