Oscraps

Your Dance
N

Your Dance

• NewAdmin
i just LOVE that i got this shot. i've attempted to catch her "dancing" sooooo many times and they never turn out just right... this one just made me happy. this kid will dance to anything... the radio, commercials, the intro theme song to Baby Looney Tunes... even the ABC's. however... as you can tell from the journaling... her style of dancing was a bit of a mistake. eeek. hahaha.

JOURANLING: Definitely one of your very favorite things to do. The first time I ever "showed" you how to dance... the song "Staying Alive" was playing... so I of course did the classic John Travolta move with my fingers. Problem is, it totally stuck with you. So now, if the music catches you in the right way... your fingers are immediately in the air and going all over the place. Although, I must say it is JUST the cutest thing ever. I'm actually really glad it stuck. You do it so very well.

PRODUCTS USED;
VICKI STEGALL: Only Natural 2 kit: flourish recolored and i used the orange paper with the floral 2 blended over it as Luminosity.
FEI-FEI'S STUFF: Stitching Holes from Pinkish kit
all availabe at oscraps
Fonts: garglenutz; 1942 Report
Change Media
LOL.......omg.......I can just see her now..busting out the staying alive moves!!! Oh, this could not be cuter!!!! GORGEOUS and inspiring!!!!! :)

This is the cutest!!!! Love the photo, so adorable!!! I'll need to teach Emma some moves now!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout