Oscraps

You Two Fit Together
pmjames

You Two Fit Together

Page 9 of Anna Aspnes Project – more celebrations of Maverick’s birthdays and a throw-back pic of Brandon when he was 10.

Process Page 9 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up and I followed a process much like my other template pages in this project. I turned some of the Template layers off. My Focal Image was extracted, duplicated and Blending Modes were applied to the Layers. An Artsy Paper and a Transfers were clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer. Images and Papers were clipped to the Frame Layers. Two of the photos were extracted. Hipster Plumes, Splatters, Paper Texture and Transfers were placed below the Template Layers. I created my WordART Cluster with Free WordART from Anna’s Class and other Dimensional elements and Beaded Threadz. I swapped added my own word “two” using one of Anna’s Styles from her Shapes, Styles and Repetition Class that I took recently. Journaling completed my page.
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
the photos, especially the large one with father and son, are simply enchanting.

A perfect title! My Oz also loves all things cars and trucks. Another wonderful focal photo and again the blue-gray is perfect!

Just love this! A sweet interaction between dad and son! Congrats on the Standing O!

I love photos that speak to me even when I don’t know the people in the photo. Your main photo is a treasure that captures a wonderfully tender moment. The smaller photos enhance that beautiful photo and complete the story without being a distraction. Love this layout!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename