Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-project-2023-diane-DaysofDec-8.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-project-2023-diane-DaysofDec-8.jpg

Just about caught up (but I will probably need more than one page for yesterday's activities). What I try to convey in these pages is how everything takes place against a backdrop of sunny skies and the ocean.
Page 8 from Project Template Album 9 with the same background (ArtPlay Aubade) and elements from previous pages. As usual, I duplicate and supplement the Fotoblendz to cover the photo.
Tip - when I search for an element, eg 'stocking', I open that palette or collection and see what else might be useful - here some Transfers and a Heart as well as a stocking from ArtPlay Brimming.
I wanted a place for journaling but didn't want to completely cover the ocean, so I used a frame mask at reduced opacity with its shadow.
Santa extraction (its a creepy statue, but typical) done on iPhone.
Gorgeous!! Is he peeking into the socks already? LoL beautiful big photo. Oh, and I love the shadowing on the journaling note, perfect!!

These double pages of yours are just gorgeous! Love the backdrop of sunny skies and the ocean. We have the sunny skies but the ocean is a little way off! More cute photos of little Oz as he experiences the joy of the Christmas season - very precious.

Love how the reds and oranges frame the image of the water and bridge. Bet Oz is really excited about Christmas this year!

These double pages of yours are just gorgeous! Love the backdrop of sunny skies and the ocean. We have the sunny skies but the ocean is a little way off! More cute photos of little Oz as he experiences the joy of the Christmas season - very precious.
Thanks so much! The ocean has become my healer - good for what ails you! But I told Anna that one of my challenges this week is staying inside to scrap! It's too nice out!

Always love to see the background of your "new normal." We had started hiking the local waterfalls in the fall, and are still able to get out there...fun to see them change with the seasons.

sunsets, the sound of the sea and Christmas socks - heaven on earth or a variation of it, I also like snow-covered forests and mountains and frozen rivers ;)

Always love to see the background of your "new normal." We had started hiking the local waterfalls in the fall, and are still able to get out there...fun to see them change with the seasons.
We do have change, but it's very subtle - it's one of the things I'm learning about and will write in my "Beach Life" book. Glad you are getting out!

sunsets, the sound of the sea and Christmas socks - heaven on earth or a variation of it, I also like snow-covered forests and mountains and frozen rivers ;)
I've never done well with cold, so this is good for me :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename