Oscraps

Xmas Santa 1920's
shadowsmom

Xmas Santa 1920's

Credits:
Sue Cummings Merry & Bright & Fa-la-la daily kits.
Fonts: CAC Shishoni Brush, Bickley Script

This is a cardboard Santa figure that was given to my mother when she was a child by the J.G. Eppers store in Denton, Montana, sometime in the 1920's I think. It stands about 10 inches high and is printed on both sides. I have scanned it and extracted it for this page.
The store is long gone, but this was printed on the back side of Santa Claus:
Dear Children: Please tell your papas and mamas that J. G. Eppers, Denton, Mont.
lines of Holiday Goods are on display, and they are invited to call and inspect them at their earliest convenience.
Affectionately yours, Santa Claus
Awww that is adorable! I so love that you caught the memory of this item! I cannot believe your mom still has it wow!! It's in fabulous condition! Great layout!

Oh my goodness! This is beautiful! What a great idea to scan this! You are giving me great ideas for when my scanner is working again!

H
OH wow I just love this!! and how wonderful that you make this from your mother's santa!!! I LOVE IT!!!

What a beautiful and memorable keepsake - and page - aren't scanners wonderful -
a heritage moment

oh Judy this is just fantastic!! I love old keepsakes like that!! how wonderful that you scanned scrapped this precious piece of history for your grandchildren to look back on!!!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
shadowsmom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout