faerywings

WTC 2007

ETA: Forgot the Credits:
Black Paper and Staple, Boy meets Girl Vicki Stegall
Frame Oops, Vicki Stegall
Index Cards and Tabs Tabbed Alpha Vicki Stegall

Ribbon: Brooklynns Mama at Scrapbook Flair

Font: Pepps

September 15, 2007 We went into New York City today. It was the first time since 2001 that we had been downtown. We took the PATH right to the WTC site. The enormity of the situation was brought back to me as I looked out into the Pit. Physically, it felt like I was punched in the stomach. So many lives lost on that day, and we were standing at the spot of terror and loss. Even thought construction was being done, in spite of the bright sunshine, you could sense the despair and grief. I took this picture of these flowers left as a memorial on the anniversary just past. And no, we will never forget.
FAntastic, Chris!!! incredible!!! you could make a set of papers with these incredible pictures! I wish I could be there to see it and feel even more the depth of emotion Ive already felt from this...thanks for posting!!! no, we won't ever forget!!

T
WOW! Thanks so much for sharing this Chris As you described everything, i can almost feel what you felt. Great page!

OH WOW!! This page is wonderful!! I love the photos, the journaling is great!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful page!!

I LOVE this Chris....love the frame and photo of that memorial...looks like a window, perfect touch! Great journaling too...

this is just a stunning layout... what a wonderful memorial... and no, we will never forget...

Oh Chris, what a work of raw emotion this layout is! You did a great job on this. Thanks for linking us up!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout