Oscraps

Wordy Template ArtPlay Brio Gather Moments
dwsewbiz

Wordy Template ArtPlay Brio Gather Moments

A collection of images and thoughts focusing on everyday appreciation.
Credits list
Wordy FotoBlendz Template Album 1
Artplay MiniPalette Brio (free with a $20.00 purchase from aA Designs during the birthday celebration!)
Moments WordArt Mix No 1
ArtPlay Palette Home (yellow button)
The background is Artsy Papers and Transfers from ArtPlay MiniPalette Brio, but with a Hue/Saturation Layer over it all to turn this gray and form a backdrop for my blue and yellow photos. Wordy Template Page 11 was used on the left. Because of my smaller page size, I moved some of the text boxes to the opposite page. I added the frame from Template Page 15 to the right, then duplicated it so I could include another photo. I played a lot before I was satisfied. All elements from Brio have Hue/Saturation adjustment layers.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I like how the wordy words add texture to your pages. Too bad I can't see what they say. LOL.

Love all the yellow across the pages and how the texture on the left looks like it is pointing me onward to the page on the right.

Les pages d'un livre qu'on aimerait feuilleter pour y lire la suite ......Les couleurs, le paysage qui ressemble un peu à notre Provence, à un tableau de Vincent Van Gogh . Magnifique !

I like how the wordy words add texture to your pages. Too bad I can't see what they say. LOL.
Yes, I was hoping the new gallery would enable image expansion so we could read journaling, something I always like to do. I included several quotes here from Headspace and Joanna Gaines :)

Last edited:
Love the double page with the beautiful photos of nature the colours of gold and yellow I could read most of it but not all the photos on the right with the person holding the baby and the dog by her side with the wonderful quotes you added makes it all come together beautifully.x

Love the double page with the beautiful photos of nature the colours of gold and yellow I could read most of it but not all the photos on the right with the person holding the baby and the dog by her side with the wonderful quotes you added makes it all come together beautifully.x
Thanks, Mary, that's me with my new grandson (7 weeks now) and his big sister Cher. Having both of them cuddle on the couch with me is wonderful!

Stunning page! Love how the color scheme is same for the both pages, but they are separated to outdoor and indoor photos! Soo clever!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename