Oscraps

Words are Powerful
Joansmor

Words are Powerful

Another Artistic Page
Credits list

ArtPlay Palette Remarkable Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtsyTransfers Remarkable Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Arrows No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

UrbanStitchez Hearts No. 3 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

InkedWords Memories No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Process

Inspiration – I am still playing with more the artistic type page rather than memory keeper. And I think the Inked words set off a thought about words. Then today is National Umbrella Day and so I thought that the words could be like rain, falling off and into the umbrellas and bouncing off like rain.

Paper – I placed Soliid Paper 2 on the background.

Photo – I down loaded three umbrella pictures from Unsplash (by Craig Whitehead, Saffu Bmtg, Valentin Petkov) I used the object selection tool to extract the umbrellas.

Artsy Transfers – I used Artsy transfer 1 and 2. I turned off a few layers and colored one layer in 1 red and one in 2 Yellow using Edit>Fill. I covered the lace on the paper with 1.

Brushes – Brush 9 was used with the title, Then used the brushes Inked Words on the page so they looked to be falling off, into the umbrellas or bounding off. I did the work perfect larger and used an eraser to rough it up. Also used Arrows 1.4 to look a little like rain.

Elements – I used the String to replace the handle on the big red umbrella. I placed three Urban Stitches Hearts on the page

Title – typed Words are powerful using Falling font and Use with Care using Bell MT. The second line I rasterized and then added a drop shadow.

Gradient – I added a blue gradient to a layer just above the paper and reduced the opacity to 33%. It looked better than the white.

Not sure if it works or is just a mess but if you don't try new ideas your pages can become stale.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: zlemon
This is really fun, I love the umbrellas! And I agree, trying new ideas is fun and helps your pages show variety!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename