Oscraps

ArtsaleRemarkable_Birthday
dwsewbiz

ArtsaleRemarkable_Birthday

Celebrated my birthday by holding my new grandson sporting the tiny kimono sweater I knit for him, with Cher by my side and the kids of course :)
Credits list
ArtPlay Remarkable Collection **ON SALE**
Used on this page including
  • ArtPlay Palette Remarkable
  • Arrows No. 1
  • UrbanStitchez Hearts No. 3
  • InkedWords Memories No. 1
  • ArtsyTransfer Remarkable
Also used Sparkle Dots, Wood Alpha, MultiMedia Balloons 4
None of the photos from my birthday celebration were particularly good, so I blended them over Artsy Papers and Transfers in Color Burn Mode. This set the color for the pages. Background is Artsy Papers with a slight color overlay Layer (a reddish brown at 55%) to redden things. The cake and Circle Frame in the palette gave me the clue to use circles - a couple of the clocks in MultiPly blending mode and the frame itself with the "A" from the palette. Added lots of hearts, dots and the balloons to make it festive.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: pmjames and zlemon
I'm embarrassed for not congratulating you on your beautiful grandchild, Congratulations Diane :) I hope you love it as much as I do as a grandmother. I love your gorgeous pages, they are beautiful!

This birthday will definitely be treasured always! Love the photo of Oz in the circle frame.

I'm embarrassed for not congratulating you on your beautiful grandchild, Congratulations Diane :) I hope you love it as much as I do as a grandmother. I love your gorgeous pages, they are beautiful!
Thank you so much, Marleen! I've often been so envious of other scrappers doing pages of their grandchildren. Now I am so blessed :)

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I missed this one yesterday. There couldn't be a better gift than holding your adorable new grandson. That is so precious and your page is gorgeous! Love the cake and candles, so pretty. ♥

Ok, I'm singing that song! Happy Birthday! You and the grandbaby will be celebrating together in the same month. There are 8 birthdays in my family, all within two weeks. We just had one big birthday bash when we got older.

Ok, I'm singing that song! Happy Birthday! You and the grandbaby will be celebrating together in the same month. There are 8 birthdays in my family, all within two weeks. We just had one big birthday bash when we got older.
Oh us too, many birthdays clustered together - Oz landed right between his grandpa and grandmas :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename