Oscraps

"Who Me?" Baby Green Heron
F

"Who Me?" Baby Green Heron

Ran across these images while organizing my 2019 images. Inspired a page.
Journaling: This little baby bird looks like he is saying. Who, me? Like he is guilty of eating too many cookies. Ive always called these birds the Odd Birds, because it took me about 3 years to identify what kind of bird they are. They also make a really odd sound that is quite loud. I finally got a good image of an adult bird, a couple years ago, and was able to identify them. They are Green Herons. They come in late Spring have some babies. Fly around making crazy noises. Stay for about 3 months and are gone by early Fall. Images from August 27, 2019. They sit in one of my bird watching trees (dead elms), several times a day.
Credits: Anna Aspnes Autumn Album 2 page 14
AASPN_Framed Mask3_1 (mask only)
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteExplore_Blossom
Great photos! We have had a few visit our pond, but have never seen the young. Gorgeous page!

Fun title for your baby Green Heron! Great job photographing and identifying! A lovely nature page!

They are really "lanky" and have a lot of personality in their faces. Another kind of heron, visits my pond every few years and takes all of my fish. I have started over several times. Yours has a breast that looks so much like some hawks that we see around here. Great page with great journaling about the bird.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
fullterr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout