Oscraps

The Veteran
Miki

The Veteran

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Wanderlust (paper, transfers, buttons) Artplay Palette Wanderlust
Artplay Palette Noble (anchor, splatter) Artplay Palette Noble
Artplay Palette Star (metal stars) Artplay Palette Star
Artplay Palette Frozen (magic sprinklez) Artplay Palette Frozen
Layered FotoBlendz 4 (retired)
KrissKross Stitched Overlays 1 KrissKross Stitched Overlays 1
Find My Way Overlays 3 Find My Way Overlays 3
Gratitude WordART Mix 1 Gratitude WordART Mix 1
Stars 1 Stars 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Wanderlust was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a resized fotoblendz mask, duplicated two more times with the blending mode of each changed to color burn. A colored filter was added to the middle photo. The documents were scanned, converted to black and white with a high contrast added. They were added to the page and the blending mode was changed to darken. Transfers from the kit were added. The KrisKross Stitched Overlay was added and changed to black by inverting it. The stamps were downloaded from the internet. The overlay was added, blending mode changed to color burn. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
God bless them all... wonderful page to honor heroes... selective coloring, maps, ephemera...

Wonderful tribute. I love the postage stitched down so securely and the repetition and variation of the photo.

I love the multiple repetition of the photo, and elements within the beautiful page, honoring heroes! My dad was in the Navy at that time, in Great Lakes, then out to sea. A very wonderful commemorative.

What a amazing tribute you have made !!! We must not forget !!

Congrats i give you a GSO here

great memory page! the photo repetition is a good idea and horizontal stitching brings a lot of originality!

This is just wonderful, I so admire your unique work! Love the stitches and the way they divide the page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout