Oscraps

Whiteface Spread
musicmom3

Whiteface Spread

I've already posted the page on the left as a single, and here's how that page looks as a spread with it's new companion, a FotoInspired page carrying all the details of this adventure. Both pages are made with the Mountain High Artplay Palette. If there's an Artplay Palette you've had your eye on, you'll want to check out the 30% off APP Flash Sale that's currently running in the aA Store until February 7. You can read about the upcoming pricing updates here: https://annaaspnesdesigns.com/2022-pricing-updates/ (Note that the Flash Sale excludes all products released in the last 12 weeks.)
I had a little issue in joining the pages together so had to shift around the flowers, and when I extended the full-page photo from the left onto the right page, oops! there was the hard edge of the photo right past the gutter line. No problem...the transfer/overlay section of the Artplay Palette had plenty of good options to soften that edge so I chose one and just eased the edges away.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Really nice accompanying page/spread! I like the inclusion of signs and tickets and maps, and all those great buttons!

I love the photo of the two of you shining like the sun in the round frame, holding the paperwork, and of course the map. I always get so much from the maps.

Gorgeous photo of the two of you! Love the ski trail map and tickets. The two pages mesh together well!

Nice shot of the two of you. I like this idea of holding the ticket and taking a photo as opposed to scanning the ticket and then including it.

Wonderful work on fusing the two pages together. I think the floral overlay also gives ties to the fusion. Love the overlook and the inclusion of the other photos especially the one of you both. The buttons are a great adherent.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename