Oscraps

Where's the Cat?
I was in the process of decorating the top of the credenza (which is one of our cat's favorite places to lay). I had left a Christmas canvas laying there, before I got it hung it on the wall. Sam was laying on top of the canvas when I took this picture.

I used Lilach Oren's Vintage Christmas Kit and Manu Design Studio Ripped Templates.
Such a cute page, Cheryl! Don't you love the little felt elements in Lilach's collection? BTW, I see the cat! Cat's crack me up!
Merry Christmas!

Oh, how funny! He fits right into you Christmas display. lol I like the elements you used from that kit. Especially the Jolly bingo card. The ripped paper adds a lot of interest. I enjoyed looking at this!

Such a cute page, Cheryl! Don't you love the little felt elements in Lilach's collection? BTW, I see the cat! Cat's crack me up!
Merry Christmas!
Yes, I love the felt ornaments - her Vintage Christmas Collection is SO adorable!! Haha for seeing the cat. He blends in with all of the owls. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Oh, how funny! He fits right into you Christmas display. lol I like the elements you used from that kit. Especially the Jolly bingo card. The ripped paper adds a lot of interest. I enjoyed looking at this!
Thanks so much, Barbara. I really wanted to use this picture, so I thought of your challenge. Thanks, again, for hosting!

Oh i love cats, they always lie down in the most bizarre places, nice that you captured it on photo.
Aren't they a hoot, Vera? You never know where they're going to lay next. I had to get his picture laying with my decorations. Haha

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename