Oscraps

Matryoshka
isDK

Matryoshka

Every time Debbie and I would catch up I'd be telling her about how I was keeping up on everything Ukraine and 25% of my family origins in the region. "You're going to love this," she said. When I opened her gift, I was completely blown away by the dolls.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Stitched Templates
Paper: Jenn Maddocks
Watercolor gifts: Indigo by Anna
Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all get as meaningful gifts as I have this year from people who love you and know what you love.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
What a terrific gift! Your page is a wonderful documentation of the meaning of the moment.

what a wonderful and valuable gift, you presented it so fantastically on your double page

Oh this is fantastic, and a fantastic gift. Love how you filled the page with the dolls and the blue and yellow background. It's funny Oz was just playing with a set of these yesterday (found in his pop pop's room). The Stitched Template is also a really effective detail!

Wow, this is amazing! I like how the dolls seem to be multiplying across the spread, very much in line with their nesting habits!

They are lovely. I like the photo top left and the one on the bottom right with the downward perspective. A thoughtful gift.

Not sure which I love more—your special gift or your layout. Wishing you and yours a happy new year filled with many red jeep adventures and bird sightings. And peace. Hugs.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename