Oscraps

where's Squirrel?
faerywings

where's Squirrel?

May 2022 Challenge #7-Use It All at Oscraps— https://oscraps.com/community/threads/may-2022-challenge-7-use-it-all.35453/

All products used: Yellow Paper is clipped to the paper cut scrap, ink brush is recolored
Credits list
Mini Kit Freebie by Vicki Stegall can be found in Challenge Thread
Fonts: Honey Batterfly, hellogalleria
Title Tutorial by Gina Harper
Oh I had to laugh at this one. It reminds me of the quote from the animated movie 'UP'.
excellen title work.

Aw, what a great name! Just don't call her that near my dog. She gets along with rats but when you say "squirrel"..... It's a wonderful page! I always enjoy when the ratties are the stars! XXOO

How cute! Was gonna say, if you'd like some more squirrels I can send them your way. They keep drinking the hummingbird nectar we have sitting out. Lol. But alas, this is not a squirrel.

Thank you so much for joining the challenge. I crack up every time I see this layout. The title is perfect! I think my dog can relate when the squirrels come a begging at my back door. This is fantastic!

Love this!! Love the vertical take and the little hole for your precious "animal" to peer from. Love the title work, too.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename