Oscraps

When things change
GrannyNKy

When things change

I use a very old software PhotoSuite7 and it has very few editing tools but I did the best I could to come up with the desired effect. I changed things so often, all I know for sure I used was a victorian effect to the original photo, at some point added a hazy layer and lastly added a textured effect.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. et designs
I think your page came out great! The background texture is lovely and the photo blend is too! I had to LOL at your comment about the steps because I forgot some of mine as well since I had to deviate from the tutorial.

I think your page came out great! The background texture is lovely and the photo blend is too! I had to LOL at your comment about the steps because I forgot some of mine as well since I had to deviate from the tutorial.
Thank you so much :)

Well I am another one that just loves your results and actually really love the soft effect you achieved! Blending that photo into that lovely paper is simply brilliant and to my mind as the paper called for a softer grunge effect, so it is perfect! A 'harder' grunge would not have blended in with that paper as well as this one does. lol! don't worry about forgetting steps etc. sometime your best work comes out of those 'mistakes' which in turn is how you learn so just keep playing! :)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
GrannyNKy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename