Oscraps

When the shoe fits...
svanderhaegen

When the shoe fits...

I stare at the rows and rows of shoes, a motley collection of colors, styles and shapes. As I run my eyes over this spectacle, one thought occurs to me: why do some women have an obsession with shoes? It seems like a mystery that defies my comprehension.

In the world of these shoe lovers, I see passion and excitement. They beam when they buy a new pair of shoes, as if they have discovered a treasure. But to me, they are just objects, functional items that protect my feet as I explore the world. I don't understand how a pair of shoes can have so much meaning.

For some women, shoes seem to be an expression of their personality and style. Each step becomes a fashion debut, a way to present themselves to the world. But for me, they are simply pieces of leather and fabric that I strap to my feet. My personality and style are not defined by the shoes I wear, but by the actions I take and the words I speak.

I see women with closets full of shoes, each room filled with several pairs. They seem to believe that each pair serves a unique purpose, that there must be a specific shoe for every occasion. But I wonder, isn't one pair enough? Isn't there one comfortable pair of shoes that can carry me everywhere?

The time and money some women spend on their shoe collection amazes me. I wonder how many adventures they could have had, how many memories they could have created, if they weren't so obsessed with shoes. It seems like an endless cycle of buying and buying, and I don't understand why.

But maybe, just maybe, it's not about understanding. Maybe it's about the fact that all of us have our own passions, our own interests that excite and fulfill us. While some women lose their hearts to shoes, I have lost my heart to other things. And while I don't understand this obsession, I can respect it. For in our diversity lies the beauty of life.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
  2. Viva Artistry
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams

Layout information

Category
ViVa Artistry
Added by
svanderhaegen
Date added