Oscraps

What Remains
Joansmor

What Remains

AnnaRelease 28 August 2020
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-28-August-2020.html
Inspiration Sometimes when I go to create a page with a Artplay Palette the elements give me inspiration and sometimes the colors. But when a photo doesn't come to mind automatically I will look for one that matches the colors and the elements. I did this and found my old car photos. And thought it worked out well.
Start Solid Paper 1 over the background. I placed solid paper 1 over it and changed the blend mode to Pin Light.
Mask-Placed Embers Fotoblendz 1.5 on the page.
Photo II Choose a picture of the car which I had edited to make the browns and rust stand out. I placed it over the mask layer of the Fotoblendz. I then used Edit>Fill to add color to the other layers matching the colors of the picture.
Overlay I placed Overlay 1 in the upper left corner.
Transfer I selected Transfer 3 above the papers and under the fotoblendz. I there was a area that aligned nicely below the bottom edge of the photo and there was a stright edge that I erased so it didn't appear straight.
Multimedia I put MultimediaBranches 17.4 over the photo to the right. the red string below the girls and then the red flower over the string. Lastly I placed Button Thread 3.9 over the flower.
Words I moved Word Transfer Fire underneath the Multimedia Branch.
Title I like the wordart What Remains over the Multimedia Branch to be the title.
Perfect photo for the palette. FYI, all Texans love rusty things...it's a state law.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout