Oscraps

Bless This Mess
isDK

Bless This Mess

Bless This Mess

aA WordART, Fotoglow, paper (*new* APP Embers, APP Antiquity), Tag, Postage Stamp, wrapped cord
Photos - Emil Zimmermann (Interior), Andrew Neel (Trees), Polina Zimmermann (Post-it Note)
Glass sphere - Stallfish
Gold frame - PNGWave
One of my fractals

We had forest fires and hurricanes every year. Elections were always nuts too. But in 2020 we were especially worried about the outcome. Then added in were the worst economy since the 30s, the worst riots since the 60s, USPS cutbacks and 186,000 COVID-19 deaths.
It sure is a mess. It's sometimes hard to make the best of it.
I admire you creating such beautiful pages though!

wow! I love the view through the window though I am not ready for fall! love the color and list of problems, messes, and more on the ribbon! love the colors!

The view out the window is the saving grace! Will this much tranquility ever be again?
Love your list posted on the wall.

You are right about the mess! Your page about it is striking and beautiful!

I have a feeling there will be more "mess" added to your sign in the next several months. I myself am still freaked about the Russian bounties on our service men and women and how it has just slipped off the news cycle. The view through the window is a great symbol for the content of this evocative spread.

You make great stickers! Horrible topic really well done. A sign post to nowhere. Love the window effect on the right.

Love how you always come up with unique visual ways relating the horrific current events, always with a glimmer of hope. Beautiful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout