Oscraps

What’s the matter with you lately?
LazyDaisy

What’s the matter with you lately?

I think I’m in a common situation with a lot of people everywhere & the feeling of uncertainty is being felt more keenly. Alice in wonderland is a great way for me to express my worry & the feeling of travelling in an unknown confusing world. Also I hope it shows how using my imagination is the best way for me to see the fun & the beautiful things around me or just to stay healthy.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. After Midnight Design
  2. Foxeysquirrel
  3. Lorie Davison
  4. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  5. Reginafalango
  6. Vicki Stegall
Great interpretation of uncertainty. Love how you mirrored the wordart at the bottom. We all feel like Alice falling at times, remember that Alice just let it happened and stayed cool. <3

This is a wonderful art journaling page. Love your imagery with Alice in Wonderland. I agree I think it fits how many people, including me, are feeling right now.

Thank you, your compliments are so kind & I’m glad I could express a common feeling. It’s true Alice faced everything in a cool way rather than fear so that’s a really good point with dealing with a strange situation. Thanks for pointing out Alice’s attitude @tanteva @Madi @scribler :)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename