Oscraps

Welcome Back
Miki

Welcome Back

Our geese have returned to the pond (anyways I think it's the same pair that returns every year). I named them Don and Betty Draper. They court, nest, and care for the goslings. Then they just leave and we don't see them again for another year.
Credits list
Artplay MiniPalette Brio (free with a $20.00 purchase from aA Designs during the birthday celebration!)

Artplay Palette Fare (brass button)
Artplay Palette Fernweh (dried flowers)
MultiMedia Branches 17 (brass buttons)
Take Flight 2
Autumn WordART Mix 5
FotoBlendz Overlays 15
Urban Threadz 11

Artsy paper 2 from Artplay Mini Brio was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. Transfers, a paper texture, stains and an artstroke from the kit were added. The Take Flight brush was stamped on the page and recolored. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
That would be fun to watch them every summer with their new family. This is lovely Miki. I love the branches and flowing threads around the main photo. Beautiful blending.

Ours just came back too! Only they brought their friends and a random mallard duck. Always something going on at the pond. Love your depiction of an important Rite of Spring!

How wonderful that they come back each summer.. this is romance and I love the blending xx

I bet it is the same pair! Nicely blended and love that branch! One of my favorite moments was when Betty took out her shotgun and shot at the neighbor's birds ;-)

Have a friend that writes down the exact dates his guests return every year, and he reports to me in detail how many days earlier or later than last year. I just know ours fade away quietly and return August 1st with a squawking racket.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename