Oscraps

Wedding Prep
dwsewbiz

Wedding Prep

A very busy page reflecting a very busy time of prep for my daughter's wedding on June 15. Lots of sewing (made 12 table runners from fabric my daughter hand-dyed with natural dyes, plus 2 of 5 kimonos for the girls to wear when getting ready, plus a ring pillow) and a secret project to learn to dance well :)

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Elegance
ArtPlay Palette Truth
WaterColor Template Album
Postage Frames 1 & 2
MultiMedia Bliss
Hahahaha! I so relate to this, both the Mom activity and then trying to document it in a way that was something less than chaotic! (I knitted nine pillows to go along with the tapestries that my daughter and her wife provided for people to lounge around on under the trees at Stow Lake.) I must admit, I am intrigued by the dancing secret project...you must fill us in. Everything is looking tip-top!

Does sound like a busy time! You are so creative and love the fabric samples and table runners! My husband and I made candles and candle bases decorated with baby's breath for all of the tables. What we do for our girls! Great photos!

What an exciting time! The two of you are creative and industrious...a great combo! Love the 'Shhhh' and hinting photos!

I love that you two have created handmade items for the wedding - I think that makes the wedding so special and only yours - love the photos! cant wait to see what the dance is!

Trs cratif, beaucoup de travail mais le plaisir de l'avoir fait soi-mme.

you captured the hustle and bustle of a wedding preparation perfectly. gorgeous documentation.

beau reportage sur les prparatif du mariage de votre fille, belles pages bien documentes.
Tous mes voeux de bonheur aux futurs maris.

Super documentation. You are superstar Mom! Wishing you and yours a beautiful wedding with only one minor mishap. Can't wait to see your art.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout