Oscraps

Wedding Makeup
dwsewbiz

Wedding Makeup

My beautiful girl getting a makeup trial in prep for her wedding.

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Elegance
MultiMedia Accordian
MultiMedia Bliss
Urban Threadz FotoBlendz Frames 2
Button Threadz 2
APPs Barrenm Sunrise, Retro Holiday, Summer Breeze (flowers and buttons)
Your daughter is beautiful, and you are going to have a blast documenting everything about this wedding. I love your design choices here in terms of color and pattern--and, of course, that tulle bow. My big question is...does Cher have a role to play? All will be revealed in time, I know. I will wait patiently. PS: My youngest daughter became engaged to her domestic partner over Christmas, and we're looking at another wedding in about a year from now.

Beautiful bride to be! An exciting time for all (and lots of preparations!) Love the black and white and tulle ribbon! Can't wait to see more!

Yes she is beautiful. And I love the combination of dots and stripes.

I agree...she's a beauty! Love the sophisticated black/white palette with touches of red! Looking forward to watching the event unfold!

I have to agree with others - she is beautiful - I too love the black and white and dots and stripes - cant wait to see more pages of the prep and wedding!

Lovely album page with all these patterns mix! she is beautiful! ditto to what others said: handsome lady!

such a beautiful young lady.
love your documentation of the make-up application in the accordian frames and the black&white background and transfers.

What a beautiful young lady. Hard to sit when the wedding is coming. Beautiful page.

elle est trs belle votre fille et sera une trs belle marie, j'aime ce petit reportage photos maquillage, trs russi.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout