Oscraps

~ Vitamin  SEA  ~
xiaofan

~ Vitamin SEA ~

yy82rgX.gif

My husband and I may have gone whale-watching, but that doesnt mean we actually saw much. The ship we were on had two decks, and usually prospective passengers reserve seats on the top deck ahead of time. We didnt do this, so we had to go on the lower deck instead, which had less of a view. Though that turned out to not matter much, because this season there were barely any whales! Instead of a whole pod, all we ever saw after an entire hour was just a single baby whale. You can just barely see it in the picture to the left, its the little black triangle that you might have mistaken for your mouse cursor.

After an hour at sea, more than a few people had queasy stomachs. In particular, a woman sitting nearby me had brought her son and her daughter along with her, and neither of them seemed particularly happy with being at sea. I think whale-watching is probably better off as an adult activity, bringing the entire family along might not go well.

yy82rgX.gif

GCAezQs.png

ArtPlay Palette Swell
ArtPlay Heart Beach
Artsy Template No 228_stains splatter texture textbox
AASPN_FindMyWayOverlays4_2

Thanks for Looking (^o^)/

yy82rgX.gif
Love your journaling and your photo. The cluster on the right and your title work.

beautiful photo and blending. sorry you didn't see a pod of whales. hope you enjoyed the adventure though.

I can appreciate this...I think whale watching is over-rated. I've enjoyed it more from the beach :) Love your page and especially the little cluster, great story :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
xiaofan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout