ArtPlay Christmas Nostalgia Tape
ArtPlay Mountain High Sky
ArtPlay Palette Beautiful Day Paper
ArtPlay Palette Blossom Brush
MultiMedia Moons 1
Postmarked 1
UrbanThreadz 10

Faint Script:
Every 18 years, the pueblo is perfectly positioned to frame the rising moon between Chimney Rocks twin spires, drawing worldwide visitors.

Journaling:
On the 2 1/2 hour tour at Chimney Rock, we learned how the people thrived in a fairly advanced society with connections to Chaco Canyon. Remember watching hummingbirds while we waited for the tour to start, then listening to every word from our expert tour guide.

In one photo a Navajo woman is grinding corn. They let us try it. The Lunar Standstill, according to Wikipedia, next will be in April 2025. Last was in June 2006.
I have fond memories of Chaco Canyon and environs. The moon frame lends the spread a mysticism that I associate with the area. Beautiful.

adore your background blendingperfectly transitions across your design. fabulous photos too.

love the moon element! so when is the next time the moon is due between the rocks? I can't imagine grinding corn all day! fantastic page!

@nancyr Lunar Standstill. According to Wikipedia, next will be in April 2025. Last was in June 2006.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout