Oscraps

Uptown Girl - Urbicolous
lacy

Uptown Girl - Urbicolous

I've been dinking around with this one for a few days. I can always depend on having a photo of my niece Molly to fit just about any palette. But I couldn't find the perfect streetlamp, so after PS updated with Generative Fill, I tried it. The extraction was placed on Solid Paper 4 with a custom warped, blurred shadow. The lamp post was generated with PS Generative Fill, and a custom shadow was added. A Summers End transfer, several Urbicolous transfers and brush were placed below the photo/lamp post. Graffiti and Signage brushes, paper texture, Kreased Transfer were added, also below the photo/lamp post. Above the photo a Brushed Edge Overlay was placed with blend mode and decreased opacity. A custom word art was made with several elements from City WordART Clusters, creating GIRL from letters in the Clusters, and Urban Threadz were added. Finished with title.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Urbicolous on sale for a limited time
ArtPlay Palette Urbicolous (solid paper 4, transfers)
City WordART Clusters 1

Brush Set Bundle Urbicolous (includes the following)
Graffiti 1-1, 1-7
Signage 1-5
UrbanThreadz 28-1, 28-10

ArtPlay Collection Summers End, this week's Anna Classic (includes the following)
ArtPlay Palette Summers End (Transfer 2)
Brushed Edge Overlays 1-6 Included in this week's Anna Classic on sale

Paper Textures 16-1
Kreased Transfers 2-5, included in the Heritage Value Pack, on sale thru Sept.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wonderful page of the Uptown Girl (singing the song in my head) Congratson the Standing O!

What a beautiful young lady! And I don't know what Generative Fill is, but that lamp post is equally stunning! Fabulous use of the palette, great title cluster!

Congrats on the Standing O-- I love the paper and how grungy it all feels, and happy birthday to your niece!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename