Oscraps

Unlock My Heart
Miki

Unlock My Heart

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette LAmour (papers, flower, button, key, label words, transfers) Artplay Palette LAmour
Statues 1 Statues
Love WordART Mix 1 Love WordART Mix
MultiMedia Hearts 3 MultiMedia Hearts 3
FotoInspired Template Pack 2B_10 FotoInspired Template Pack 2B
Artplay Palette Wicked (key) Artplay Palette Wicked
Artplay Palette Portiere (key) Artplay Palette Portiere
Artplay Palette Bliss (key) Artplay Palette Bliss
Artplay Palette Autumn Soul (key) Artplay Palette Autumn Soul
Artplay Mini Milestone (key) Artplay Mini Milestone
Stitched by Anna Frames 2 Stitched by Anna Frames 2

Process
The template was opened up and several artsy papers from APP LAmour were clipped to the masks. The papers were moved around to get a variety of textures and colors. The keys were layered in the frames. The statue brushes were placed in two of the frames and recolored. A stitched frame was layered on one of the masks to give the block more definition. Embellishments, MM hearts and word art were added to finish the page.

Thank you for looking!
First of all,I love keys... then I love the blending and texture and colors, well all of it!!!

The key theme paired with your journaling...perfect! Miki, you created gorgeous variations of clear and soft throughout the template!

wow Miki what a great page design, that must have taken very much time, so perfect and creative, awesome!!

love your quote, your key theme, the composition, the colors...pretty much everything.

what a great collection of keys and there are so beautifully put together on your page :)

just adore this! I love keys, have written whole stories about keys, made lots of art with keys. wonderful imagery!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout