Oscraps

Unexpected Surprise
B

Unexpected Surprise

Journaling: Joels Mom, Ricci, had a house full of people for Thanksgiving weekend. The five of us, her grandson Dakota, up from Southern California and on and off her daughter Emily, her husband Phil and their little girl Kylie and Joels Dad, Terry. Ten people in all! WOW! Pinocle was a favorite game of the weekend and they even talked me into playing a few hands. Terry and I were partners and ended up beating Joel and Phil. That made me feel good because I hadnt played in years and was unsure of my skills. Joel cooked delicious breakfasts every morning before we headed out to do our own thing, such as taking in Black Friday and Saturday going to the mall. Then during our last night it snowed. Surprise! The wet, heavy kind of snow you know wont last very long. Much to Riccis delight, Autumn cleaned off her deck.

Project Template Album No. 4ProjectTemplateAlbumNo.4
ArtPlay Palette RejoiceArtPlayPaletteRejoice
ArtsyTransfers RejoiceArtsyTransfersRejoice
Hipster Plume FotoBlendz No. 8HipsterPlumeFotoBlendzNo.8
FotoGlow Mix No. 1FotoglowMixNo.1
TapedTextures No. 2TapedTexuresNo.2
ArtsyStains No. 3ArtsyStainsNo.3
AtsyStains No. 6ArtsyStainsNo.6
ButtonThreadz No. 3ButtonThreadzNo.3

Notes: After opening the template and clipped all the photos to their respective masks, I added the solid paper 3 background. I fiddle around with the photos before and after I bring them into the page. For example I changed Sophias purple pajama top to match the colors of the palette. And of course I made some black and white. I created a clipping set under the right side photo and blended adding a brush from the kit.

An artsy transfer is under the main photo, moving a piece of it and clipping a paper to it, blending the transfer. Over the main photo is a photo glow, then added a tape along the left side. Artsy paint was placed here and there.

A sticker was made out of the title and journaling was pasted in. And of course the dimensional elements finished the page.
You have definitely captured the fun of the weekend with the photos and your journlaing.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout