Oscraps

Oh the Shenanigans
B

Oh the Shenanigans

Your abundance is not measured by what you have, it is created by what you share. Heidi Catherine Culbertson
For the first time I experienced the Thanksgiving my family has enjoyed for many years. I couldnt have done it if I still had my previous job. I am so grateful I am free from it! When Jackie invited me to join them this year, I was surprised and found myself looking forward to the adventure. My only hiccup was leaving my cat Maxwell for that many days, so I was indecisive for awhile. I didnt want him to be lonely, its just the two of us. But I finally came to terms with it and went, making sure he had provisions the 4 days I would be gone. I thought about him a lot and he was so happy to see me when I got home.
I want to thank Ricci for alloying me to stay in her home and Dale and Winnie for the fabulous feast they put out. My goodness! Dakota took some beautiful photos for the various families to enjoy and I know they will show up on their Christmas cards this year. It certainly was an abundance of sharing this Thanksgiving and so much to be grateful for.

Project Template Album No. 4ProjectTemplateAlbumNo.4
ArtPlay Palette RejoiceArtPlayPaletteRejoice
MultiMedia Autumn No. 1MultiMediaAutumnNo.1
WordLabel Templates No. 1WordLabelTemplatesNo.1
TapedTextures No. 1TapedTexuresNo.1
LightLeaks No. 3LightLeaksNo.3
ArtsyPaint No. 8ArtsypaintNo.8
TissueTextures No. 4TissueTexturesNo.4
TissueTextures No. 6TissueTexturesNo.6
ButtonThreadz No. 1ButtonThreadzNo.1
Photos: Dakota and the one of him is mine

Notes: Again using solid paper 3 as the background and clipping all the photos to the masks, I added transfers under the main photo and the bottom right photo. A light leak is over the main photo and a tape added to the top.

I stroked the title and pasted in the journaling and quote and added labels to 3 of the photos. Dale and Ricci are brother and sister. Tissue textures were added to the background at the top and bottom of the page. Artsy paint is under the bottom left photo. The dimensional elements were added along with the MM Autumn to finish the page.
Glad Maxwell was ok and such a treat for you to get away, some great photos there!

Glad that you joined the festivities and that Maxwell fared well. Love the touches of blue!

Great photos. I never like to leave my kitties, so I understand the dilemma. I'm glad it worked out.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout