Oscraps

Under the Sea
Miki

Under the Sea

Just a fun one inspried by Marnies Surreal Fish Surreal Fish

Anna Aspnes
Story Starters WordART Mix 1 Story Starters WordART Mix 1
Artplay Palette Evenfall (paper, splatters, star fish, foliage, buttons) Artplay Palette Evenfall
Artplay Palette Epoch (sequins) Artplay Palette Epoch
ArtsyKardz Flaneur MultiPack ArtsyKardz Flaneur MultiPack
MultiMedia Suns 4 MultiMedia Suns 4
Urban Threadz 20 Urban Threadz 20
Button Threadz 3 Button Threadz 3

Surreal Sea Life Illustrations (internet)
Octopus (internet)

Process
Artsy paper 4 from APP Evenfall was used as the foundation of the page. The image was extracted and a custom shadow was added. The fish and the octopus tentacles were extracted and placed on the page. A slight drop shadow was added to the fish. An ArtsyKardz Flaneur was clipped to it. Word art around the image was created using the Text on a Shape tool and Text on a Custom Path tool. The page was completed by adding a title and dimensional embellishments.
this is so cute - love how the journaling goes around the young boy - love the fish behind him as it adds demension - love all the extras!

Nice extraction and text on a path for a great design, but it's the watercolor and the octopus that I love most.

Delightful fantasy/memory page, Miki! Loving the song reference and the octopuses swimming off the page! Glad my page inspired!

what an adorable photo and page. love your placement of journeling and the beautiful soft colours.

This is gorgeous I love the photo and the extractions the wavy text and the song this is such an uplifting page Standing O for you.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=631922&postcount=1

Une page gaie et optimiste, j'aime vos poissons et la photo extraite ainsi que le poulpe, belle ralisation Miki.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout