Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 04.24.2020 - See What is Really Important to Me
isDK

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=631898#post631898.

aA Artsy Layered Template 90 Frame & Splatter
aA StoryStarters WordART Mix 3

By the last part of April I had saved more than a thousand nice fractals, and I didn't think I should keep making so many. I started limiting myself to just a few a day, and focusing on taking all the design classes I could on the internet. I honed my style and saw myself being pickier about what I liked..

This really fell into place, like it was just meant to be. I had a plan for a COVID-19 page, actually. I'll probably do it too.
I'm fascinated by the fractals! We are forever learning new skills! Weeding out would be hard for me. I would just buy another External Hard Drive!

I like Miki's solution just by another EHD - love the fractals on the dark background - I love the one that covers the two pages - gorgeous page!

It's not about the hard drive at all. In 2014 I saved 2 of many fractals a day and put them up daily on instagram, until I showed about 730 of them in a year. I had a great and growing following, and then I was done. I learned a lot, but I was completed. I didn't know these followers at all. I think of it as a volume of work. There is more for me to learn that needs my time, and I didn't say I'm not making any more. I didn't say that at all.

I get it, I get the volume of work thing. For many years I worked as a mixed-media artist, with lots of shows and a lucrative gallery and publication presence...and then...that stage completed. I never questioned the feeling of that, just followed it. No regrets whatsoever. Onward!

Wonderful creations! Enjoying your fractal creations and the pages you present them on. Very intriguing art

amazing fractals and stunning colour scheme. love the strong graphic style on the right side in contrast to the left.

These designs are so beautiful! wonderful against that dark green background. I mostly walked away from quilting after making many hundreds of quilts (which are much harder to store ;-), but it was mostly because the commercial aspect was not as much fun. Now I sew, and am making a quilt right now, just for fun. When creativity is in us, it finds many forms of outlet in our lifetimes :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout