Oscraps

Turkey
Ellen

Turkey

For the Digidare 377 challenge

text reads..in 1983 we suddenly ended up with no job and no house just after our second son was born.We decided to fulfill one of our dreams to travel to Turkey and see it at our leisure, Andrew was just 2 and Mark 6 weeks old.My parents decided to come along too so it was quite an expedition.We left Wales and picked the parents up in Holland . We travelled around in Turkey for 6 weeks and had a great time making lots of contact with the locals who were very fond of the little blond boys. Little did I know then that now 31 years later I would end up as a pin up -page 3 -girl in a magazine when my husband wrote an article about our trip.

ps. the lady on the right is not me!! it's the lady who's standing next to the Landrover in the picture on the left

Watercolour Template 1 D

Reflections Artsy Kardz

Bits from APP Go-For The Record- Go See-H2O-
Sea Foam-Reflections-Wanderlust

Urban Threadz nr 5

all by Anna Aspnes

suitcase and bag from Travel Treasure Box by Maya de Groot

Breathe paper by Vicki Robinson

font-Bodoni MT
alpha- Oscraps Life by Vicki Stegall
ohhhhh Ellenn! this is gorgeous!!!!!! I even almost scrapped our Turkey Holiday!!!!!!!LOVE this page!! you captured the feel of the country, LOVE how you blended the magazine....and hey....ending being a pin up sounds great to me !!! LOL what an amazing idea to make a move like that...we were a bit that way, my Sarita started traveling at just 7 months old.... excuse me if my memory tricks me and I don't remember...(maybe you never told me, I have a health condition that messes with short term stuff) is the Wales you are talking about the Britain Wales? if so...the north of the country specifically New Quay is responsible for some of the most amazing times and important decisions of my life...we toured the whole coast in 1994 :) Thanks SO so much for playing the Dares with us!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!

Love this LO Ellen and the story that goes with it is so unique! So wonderful that you are in your husband are documenting it.

Wonderful collection of travel photos. I love the contrast in soft and bold design elements.

This is gorgeous! I am totally impressed that you did this with such young children! love the photos and congrats on being a pin-up!

Oh... those pics are so beautiful! I know Turkey is beautiful because my daughter Isabella went there and was amazed! I need to go there soon!!!
Thanks for playing with us at the DIGIDARES this week!!!!
XOXO

Oh MY!!! how wonderful this layout is. Love the colors, and the textures are so awsome. LOVE this.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Ellen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout