Oscraps

"Tulip Town"
dwsewbiz

"Tulip Town"

Back in March @ksacry posted this amazing Daffodil page, and I asked where is this!! Once I found out, we made plans to visit Skagit Valley, 4 hours from us here in Portland, but accessible. Most of the daffodils are gone, but the tulips! Oh my, millions of tulips!
Sorry if you get sick of my tulip pages ;-)
There are 3 different official venues as part of the Tulip Festival. Tulip Town was the one we visited first. While the tulips were beautiful, this venue has the sad story of having lost most of their tulip fields to flooding in 2021. Still, many people were there supporting them.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Wildflower
MultiMedia Flowers 4
Paper Textures 15
Jouer FotoBlendz
Curled Paper Frames No 1
MultiMedia Flowers 12
The photos on the left are blended with simple Masks and Brushes/Erasers. I added a second photo of tulips in front to extend the perspective, then added Paper Textures, brushing them with a color to match the sandy fields.
I extended the sky between the left and right by cloning a section and blending it in.
The rest is photos clipped to frames and elements added.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Yes, red overload. :D But you need to remember that trip as best you can, and it will still be all fresh and new if/when you go again.

this page is wonderful! all this red is a treat for the eye! it is not common that this color is also present in nature

I truly enjoy taking in the fields of flowers near us. We have daffodils, tulips and sunflowers throughout the season.
This is gorgeous!

Love your page and the tulip photos. They really do impress. So glad you were able to visit!!

Love your page and the tulip photos. They really do impress. So glad you were able to visit!!
Thanks to you! I never would have known about it if not for your daffodils page! We stayed in Anacortes and had a really nice time!

Sooooo gorgeous, with amazing photos. Beautiful blending of the large photo, and framing of the smaller ones. We lived years ago in Corvallis, OR and visited Skagit Valley. I miss it to this day.

A place named Tulip Town has to be beautiful. Not tiring at all of the beautiful tulip fields you've captured in your photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename