Oscraps

Daffodils Everywhere
ksacry

Daffodils Everywhere

I'm fortunate to live near an area that plants daffodils and tulips so I can take pictures every year. It is just indescribable to see fields and fields of daffodils. I Love Spring!

Construction: It is super easy to use the Scenic Layered Template Album No. 6! I used a 24x12 blank page and placed template pages 6 & 7. I added my landscape photo to the masks on both pages. I added my close up photo to the two template frames, then duplicated the photos and applied a Soft Light blend mode.
For the cluster, I added Melic WordART Mix No.1 Beaded Thread “Poetry” and MultiMedia Melic No.1 #1 and #3 hearts, changing the yellow heart to gray, and the ribbon from MultiMedia Melic No.1 #5.
For the title, I used Melic WordART Mix No.1 WAFlowersAlways, separating the two words and changing “Always” to a sticker by adding a white stroke.
Credits list
The Scenic Layered Template Album No. 6 is On Sale Now.
Scenic Layered Template Album No. 6

AnnaRelease 8 March 2019 On Sale for one week, March 9-15.
AnnaRelease 8 March 2019

ArtPlay Palette Melic
Melic WordART Mix No. 1
MultiMedia Melic No. 1
Oh so beautiful! Wonderful blending! Where is this? Our Wooden Shoe tulip farm should be opening soon.

A thing I really wish I had seen in the early 80s when I lived there. Gorgeous! I always love yellow and gray and the treeline is wonderful, too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename