Oscraps

Try Something New
LSlycord

Try Something New

I admit it...I have been too intimidated to do much with Anna's beautiful kits. I have wanted to but always held back...afraid it wouldn't be good enough! Well, there is so much in her kits...I couldn't go wrong. Everything from Anna Aspnes' Anna Release 24 Feb 2012 found here
This is one of the BEST family photos ever! And your journaling--right from a Mom's heart! Totally love how you 'played' with Anna's new kit!

Linda, this is so wonderful! The photo is so inviting and your journaling is right from the heart. So glad you you PLAYED with Anna's kits!! Thanks for sharing this page!

You have nothing to fear! Anna's kits are so easy to play and you have done a great job!

This is an awesome layout!! Look at you being a great mom!! Your journaling is so sweet and true - beautiful!! Glad you're using Anna's wonderful things. It makes you feel like an artist!! :0)

Linda - love the page. fabulous journaling. I too, held myself back when it came to Anna art, but now that I have started using it, I cannot even imagine scrapping without it. great job.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
LSlycord
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout