Oscraps

True Grit
Crafty Kacy

True Grit

My Mum is such a strong woman, she's weathered all sorts of hardships. Thanks for this challenge, it prompted me to do this tribute to her and to rescue a very poor and damaged photo that I love of my mum and dad when they were younger.

Supplies: All Anna Aspnes - Artplay Saffron Villa, Etched Leaves No 1, Artplay Palette Heart, Original Fotoblendz No 13, Different Strokes No 5, Artplay Palette Strawberry Preserve, Distressed Toolset 7.

Thanks for stopping by!
Oh my!!! You are creating some wonderful layouts for the gallery today! I love this one! Love the hearts and the rose....but especially LOVE your journaling! So glad that you were able to get this photo to work on the page because it is wonderful!

The love and admiration shines through. I love the hearts and the rose...the warm coloration.

Kacy, thanks so much for sharing some about your Mum--what an inspiration she is for all of us! Really LOVELY page in honor of her 'true grit'!

Your mum sounds like a wonderful person ... what a lovely tribute to her you have created here! :)

What a fantastic tribute and what an amazing woman your mother is. This is a really beautiful page - thank you so much for joining our challenge this month, Karen.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
Crafty Kacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout